Version 1.4.3 Released! Download it Now!
Scritto dail .
After many months of hard work and dedication from many great people, I am proud to announce the official release of OpenShot 1.4.3! This release has more bug fixes, enhancements, and new features than any other release of OpenShot to date! Please watch our release video and check out the new features:
OpenShot 1.4.3 Released! from Jonathan Thomas on Vimeo.
Before I get into the details of this release, I want to thank all of the wonderful people who have contributed to this release: Andy Finch, Olivier Girard, Yann Morere (for the amazing 3D animations), and everyone who contributed ideas, artwork, code, testing, and translations! I am always humbled to work with so many talented volunteers from around the world, so thank you!
While there are many open-source video editors to choose from on Linux, none offer the simplicity, powerful & beautiful 3D animations, and community support of OpenShot. Download Now!
New Features for OpenShot 1.4.3
- Improved Timeline Snapping for Transitions (no more manual adjustment of every transition)
- Improved Drag & Drop features (Vertical Constraints, Improved Gap Removal, New Keyboard Shortcuts, and more)
- New 3D Animations (Realistic Earth, Exploding Text, Dissolving Text, and more)
- 10+ New Effects (Sharpness, Vignette, Lens Correction, and more)
- Apply Effects to Tracks (and Multiple Clips at the same time)
- Adjust Speed of Animated Titles (utilizing time remapping, for interpolated smooth animations)
- New Transitions (6 bars, boxes)
- New Dark Theme
- Improved Translations
- Updated Documentation
- Updated Dependencies (Now requires Blender 2.62+)
- Tons of Bug Fixes (Full List of Bugs & Features)